Writers' Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community that is focused on role play, writing, and enjoying time with like minded people.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Writers Emporium!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TwistedHeart
Owner
TwistedHeart

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Writers Emporium! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Everyone! Welcome to Writers Emporium!   Hey Everyone! Welcome to Writers Emporium! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for choosing to visit Writers Emporium. My name is TwistedHeart aka Twisty. I'm so happy that all of you decided to come here and join in on all of our writing fun! So, look around, check out the RP forums, writing forums, and so on. If you have any questions, come to myself or any of my admins/mods and we will be happy to help you with anything you need!

-Twisty
Back to top Go down
https://writersemporium.rpg-board.net
Saturn
Cookie God
Saturn

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Writers Emporium! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone! Welcome to Writers Emporium!   Hey Everyone! Welcome to Writers Emporium! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:55 pm

Hiyo Twisty!!

I'm excited and glad to be a part of this project with you. I'm sure that this community will be a wonderful experience and we'll have a great time building it with the other members. But remember, your responsibilities as my disciple come first =T As always, it's a pleasure~

-Your Cookie God, Saturn
Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone! Welcome to Writers Emporium!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers' Emporium :: Social :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: