Writers' Emporium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A community that is focused on role play, writing, and enjoying time with like minded people.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return of the Tech King!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sivvir
Tech Support
Tech Support
Sivvir

Return of the Tech King! Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Tech King!   Return of the Tech King! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:10 am

Everyone else was going with "King of..."

...So it was fitting...

Anyway, hey everyone! I'm Sivvir, you're technical support for both this site and our lovely Discord channel. That is a small introduction of me. But it was the first that needed to be said...

Q: Do you do only tech support?

A:  That would a big, fat "NO". I am merely tech support because I am aware of the surroundings and mechanics of the interwebs! However, I am an RPer of 17 years. I have done everything from Novella to Casual. I thoroughly enjoy a good story line and enjoy reading the writings of my other authors.

Q: What kind of Characters/RPs do you often play in?

A: That...is a very good question. I do everything! Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern...I've done Post Apocalyptic. Both with zombies and machines. I have done Fantasy based from video games, books, comics. In 17 years, you learn to love everything. Now, the better question would have been "What do you prefer?" I prefer a good, strong, fantasy story. Often with a custom layout, story, characters, and even races. That's right. I enjoy custom races. I even make a few of my own. However, I am not -by any means- limited to custom scenes. If you want to do something based off Bethesda's Elder Scrolls series, I'm down. Mass Effect or Marvel/DC comics? Sure! Why not. The one thing I stay away from, however, is Canon Characters. Or rather, Iconic figures that everyone knows of. If you ask me to be in an X-Men RP. You can guarantee that I will be bringing in my own mutant. I will not be playing Wolverine, Cyclops, or any of the other characters.

Q: Do you ever play a different sex?

A: What good Role Player doesn't? I strongly believe in breaking free of your "Comfort Zone". A lot of male players don't like playing a woman. Why? Because playing a man is their comfort zone. It's a place they feel most at ease. I recommend to everyone that they should -at one time or another- play as their opposing sex. Or, as I have done on countless occasions, played a sexless race. I.E: Succubi/Incubi.

Well, that about covers your lovable Tech Support. If you have any further questions, you can always ask in PM. However, the email button next to my name should be reserved for technical questions about the website, the discord, or generalized tech questions you may have.

Enjoy the site! Hope to see you among the realms!
Back to top Go down
Saturn
Cookie God
Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Tech King!   Return of the Tech King! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 2:25 am

Hey Sivvir!

I see we have a new king on the block! It's great to have someone with so much roleplay experience here on the site, so I'm sure you'll be a great help to everyone, and keep the site from disintegrating from my magnificent godliness. In any case, welcome to the team, and I look forward to seeing your content Wink

~Resident Deity, Saturn
Back to top Go down
TwistedHeart
Owner
TwistedHeart

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Tech King!   Return of the Tech King! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Sivvir,

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy and I look forward to all of your help.

-Twisty
Back to top Go down
https://writersemporium.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Tech King!   Return of the Tech King! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Tech King!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writers' Emporium :: Social :: Member Introductions-
Jump to: